Collaborative Document Communications (CDC)
CDC takes the following necessary automatic actions which make the flow of communication happens in the background without any manual intervention:
- When your client sends an electronic purchase order, CDC will generate automatically a corresponding sales order based on your set of order terms and conditions.
- When you generate a sales (AR) invoice on behalf of a client (phone orders and desk orders), CDC will generate the corresponding purchase order for your client.
- When you author a packing slip, after submitting, CDC automatically will generate a mirror receiving shipping note for your client.
- Once you create a sales (AR) invoice (based on confirmed order on packing note depending on the order terms and conditions), CDC will generate the corresponding purchase (AP) invoice for your client.
- Once your client confirms the receipt of good listed in the receiving shipping note, CDC triggers a sequence of actions inside eCBK to populate the data for only the non-existing inventory items in your inventory pool and the corresponding quantities. The existing ones only the quantity attributes will be updated.